I have a lot of whines today.
1. my Little Guy had his 6 month well visit today (18 pounds and 13.5 ounces!) and got three shots. The poor kid - he slept most of the day and the few hours he was awake were miserable for him. I felt so bad for him and there was nothing I could do! I know he needs the shots (IMMUNIZE YOUR KIDS, YOU HIPPIE FREAK!) but damn, they aren't easy on those little bodies.
2. The Boston Public Library doesn't have 11/22/63 in ebook format. What? Dear BPL, this is 2013 not actually 1963. Get the freaking ebook. I may use my gift cards to purchase it... but my mother has the paperback version and I'm not sure I have it in me to pay for a book that I can get for free. I still have to finish Mayflower and then I swore up and down I would finally finish A Song of Ice and Fire before I move onto anything else. So BPL, you have a few weeks to get with the program. And the century.
3. I have a cough. So does my son. Neither one of us can take medicine for it - him because he is only 6 months old for it, and me because I am still nursing him. WOE IS US.
4. It's so cold. I had to wear a peacoat, scarf, and gloves today. WHILE I WALKED FROM MY TOASTY HOUSE TO MY CAR WITH HEATED SEATS. Oh Em Gee, my life is so hard. And cold.
5. I went to the dentist today and I had plaque on two of my teeth. And a cavity and now I have to go back in 2 weeks for a filling. I don't know why I have such awful teeth. My parents took me to the dentist regularly when I was a kid, I go regularly as an adult. I brush twice a day, minimum. I use mouthwash every time I brush. Is this because I don't floss? Does anyone actually floss? I hate cavities!
And I can't even drown my whines with wine.
No, I am not pregnant. I just don't have any wine in the house.