Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013 y'all! 

I drank a glass of water this morning, so I haven't broken my New Year's resolution yet.  Have you? Yeah, I'm making the same drink more water resolution that I make and break every year.  I'm confident it will stick this year.   Granted, I say that every year...  Other than that, I have no real concrete resolutions.   I'd like to take 10 minutes off my 10K time,  but that means my average pace will have to be just under ten and a half minutes.   I'm not so sure that's attainable,  but there's that whole "reach for the moon and even if you miss you'll still be among the stars" thing (though it's not true.  But who needs logic and scientific fact?).  I won't run outside for another couple of months,  but I'll get working on it as soon as I can! 

Okay, I can hear my little man waking up from his nap, so this will wrap up my first post of 2013! 

No comments: