Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12, 2012

One of the "perks" of my current gig is the ability to watch the Today Show for 30 seconds intervals while having my coffee.   Yesterday I turned it on,  made some coffee, and began my day.   My day does not allow me to actually sit and watch it,  but it's on the in the background while I didder about. 

Yesterday, you may remember, was September 11th.

In case you were born yesterday,  September 11th is an important day to pause and remember the nearly 3,000 people who died in the worst attack on US soil in history.

The Today Show, however,  declined to do that.

The showed an interview with THE MOST WORTHLESS PERSON IN THE WORLD Someone Kardashian (I don't know all of their names and don't know which one is which anyway). 

Yes.  The Today Show showed an interview with the person who embodies all that is wrong with our country instead of observing moments of silence to remember all those people who died on September 11th, 2001.

I guess I'm going to have to force myself to watch Good Morning America now.   

No comments: