Sunday, August 26, 2012

fail

I really though I would get some pictures taken on this vacation.   The only time the camera came out of its bag was the day we went to the Vineyard for a few hours.    Here's the best of the group.


Baby Girl with a pouty face. This is actually a test picture to make sure my settings were right (and I eventually gave up and shot on the automatic setting). I don't know why she was sulking, but it made me laugh

Andrew and Baby Girl when we were waiting for the Queen to make her arrival.  Little Man was with us,  though there is no photographic evidence of that.


Gingerbread houses in OB.   Can someone explain to me why there is a blue tinge to these pictures?  My white balance was on sunny day...  I don't know what else to put it on when it's sunny outside.


Ye Olde Hotel on OB Harbor.   Not really, but I can't remember the name of it.  It's an old hotel though.  And it's right on OB Harbor. I stayed there a few years ago for one of my friend's 30th birthdays.  Quite fun.


Steamship Authority.  Nothing too exciting there.  We didn't take the Steamship.  It's expensive and takes forever.


Oak Bluffs Harbor.   Again with the lighting.   I don't know how to make my pictures better,  I just know they aren't very good!

No comments: