Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I hope all the Dads out there had a great day!   A few shots from this weekend,  because I am too tired to do anything else:
Baby Girl taking a running start....
and jumping off the giant compass!

Climbing up the lighthouse at the park

ooohhh... look what I can do with super basic editing tools!  Yes, that is dirt on her face.  It didn't get cleaned off until much later when my mother washed her hands and face to go out to dinner.   What can I say, I'm a super mother.

Andrew on Father's Day!  I know, the lighting has to be fixed,  but this is SOOP (straight out of phone).  I have no editing devices on my phone.  I don't even know if any exist.

Baby Girl at the beach. A few minutes after this shot was taken, she tried to throw a huge rock into the water and almost fell over backwards.  I actually had to catch her as she was tumbling backwards.  It was hysterical. 
 

No comments: