Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Spring!

It was in the 60's today and will be tomorrow.  It is going back down to the 40's on Friday,  but the seeds of spring are here. SOON I WILL BE WEARING FLIP FLOPS AGAIN!!!



Daylight savings starts this weekend.  Life is good. 

how many flip flops can I put in one blog post?

3.  (I totes just pinned that necklace too.   My birthday is coming!)


Then again,  Baby Girl doesn't quite understand daylight savings time.  She wakes up anytime between 5:45 and 6:15 these days.... which means on Sunday we could very well be greeted at 4:45 in the morning.  And when I say "we" I do mean "Andrew" because I will totally use the pregnancy card and stay in bed longer.  I will use any tricks in my bag to not have to deal with a toddler and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse before 5am.

Can I still call her a toddler?  She moves up to the pre-school room on Monday.  Is she officially a pre-schooler now? 

We signed up for Netflix again to catch up on the first season of Downton Abbey.  I really like it,  but I was bummed to find out the entire first season is like 7 episodes.    Lame. 


No comments: