Friday, February 24, 2012

RUN.

The New York Times quoted Santorum saying

“But the idea that the federal government should be running schools, frankly much less that the state government should be running schools, is anachronistic. It goes back to the time of industrialization of America when people came off the farms where they did home-school or have the little neighborhood school, and into these big factories, so we built equal factories called public schools. And while those factories as we all know in Ohio and Pennsylvania have fundamentally changed, the factory school has not.”

Oh.
My.
God.

PEOPLE ARE VOTING FOR THIS MAN!!!  ON PURPOSE!!!!

He doesn't support PUBLIC SCHOOLS.    WHAT THE EFF.  

The man is insane

I actually have nothing against homeschooling (when it's done appropriately).  I don't care if he homeschools his kids through college.   Doesn't effect me in the least.   But I'm not homeschooling my children.   And I shouldn't have to.

I tried to stay away from his insanity.   Even when he came out against pre-natal testing... which, hi,  are we TRYING to become a 3rd world country?  Beacuse that's apparently what he would like for our country.

How to people not see that he is a complete and total nutjob? 


No comments: