Thursday, January 05, 2012

stuff

I got hacked on Tuesday.  Someone tried to access my facebook from Georgia (the country, not the state), but facebook immediately shut down my profile and my Twitter account got hacked and tweets went out.   That was fun.   So while I'm at working trying to not jump out of the window driven by pure hatred,  I had to go on Social Media Damage Control.   And then change my bank passwords as well,  natch. 

I want to know how some random computer program in Georgia figured out my password.   I guess it's just an algorithm that puts letters and numbers together until it finds a password.... right?  I mean how else did that happen?   Someone needs to tell me and then explain why hacking MY twitter feed was a good idea.  Seriously my tweets are private and I only have 21 followers.   Seriously.  Twenty One.   Was it worth the time it took for that program to hack my account?  21 people saw the Tweets.   Or,  more accurately,  21 people may have seen my tweets,  they were down in about 20 minutes and it was in the middle of the day so I'm guessing all 21 people did not see them, which brings me back full circle.  WHY DID THEY BOTHER?

Now I can't remember my passwords.   Fun.

Tonight is Grey's night!  I'm so excited!  I'm actually most excited for Grey's next fall (please please please come back next fall!!!!) so I can watch it with my customary and very much missed glass of wine!

Yeah.... um..... my knitting is in my knitting bag.  In my room.   I SUCK.   I will bring it out again,  I really will.  When I can stay awake past 9:15.


No comments: