Monday, January 02, 2012

I should be sleeping

Everyone else in my family is napping right now,  and I just planned our meals for the week.  There's something wrong with that picture.   At least we'll have real meals this week and not our usual "what's the easiest and quickest thing we can have for dinner because it's already 6pm and she needs to take a bath before she goes to bed" version of meal planning.

Not only did I plan the meals,  but I also put our shopping list together.  Go me.  Now I just have to find someone to go the store and buy everything on the list...  any takers? 

That is my fun Last Day Off From Work Until Memorial Day Because My Company Hates Leisure Time.   I probably should have spent it doing fun things instead of running around doing errands this morning and putting together a meal plan and shopping trip.    That's just how I roll. 

Baby Girl and I went for a walk to the park yesterday.   She loved getting back on the swings and I loved being outside in January without a snow suit on!

And on the Resolution front,  I went for a walk (which totes means I don't have to Wii for like a week) and I had an entire glass of water yesterday!  Progress!

No comments: