Monday, September 19, 2011

4 workdays till the weekend!

You know it's going to be a long week when you are already thinking about the weekend while you're driving to work on Monday morning.   And to add insult to injury, I worked late tonight.  Blah.  But Monday is over and there are only 4 more work days till the weekend!!  And the the weekend will fly by in the blink of an eye and we will all be in the same place net Monday.

Sigh.

I'm crabby on Mondays.   And Tuesdays.  And Wednesdays.   Then on Thursdays I get a little bit less crabby and on Fridays at 4:00 (because I try my hardest not to work late on Fridays) I'm downright euphoric. 

It's so cliched,  but what can I say.   I want to dance for joy when I leave on Friday afternoons.  And in 3 weeks I have a 3 day weekend!

So - The Emmy's.   I can't watch them (or any award show) because they go too late and I need to go to bed.  But I was happy that Modern Family cleaned house, even if the critics weren't happy about it.   I'm not a huge reality fan,  but please - can we just stop acknowledging Amazing Race even exists?  Do people even watch Amazing Race?  And I LOVE that Tyrion Lannister Peter Dinklage won.   He is, by far,  my favorite Game of Thrones character,  in the show at least.    I have other favorites in the book. 

And more TV starts tonight!  Yay!

speaking of pop culture.... Can the Salarhis crawl back into the hole from whence they came?

No comments: