Thursday, August 04, 2011

almost there

Good news!   Andrew ordered a plug for the laptop!  We don't have it yet,  but we should be all set by the weekend.

 

In my recent departure from regular blogging,  Andrew and I bought a new (to us) car.  Goodbye awful 2003 Sentra!  I never liked you!  Hello 2010 Ford Fusion!  I enjoy your leg room!  And Bluetooth!  And Satellite radio hookup, even though we don't have it!

 

Yeah.   We bit the bullet and took on a car payment.   I was loathe to do so,  but what choice did we have?  To continue to make Andrew drive around in the smallest car known to man and put about $300 of work into it every few months just to keep it on the road is not really a choice.  The thing gave us almost 8 years – that's more than I ever thought.   Plus now we can keep the weekend and travel miles off my Carolla in the hopes it will last a few more years.

 

I'm a little sad I don't get to drive it on a daily basis, but my turn will come. Hopefully it will come in the form of a Lexus hybrid SUV…

No comments: