Tuesday, August 02, 2011

ugh

As you may be able to tell, the laptop is still unusable. I mentioned that I would go to Walmart and buy a new cord, but Andrew was very against that idea and said he would buy one on Amazon. Clearly that hasn't happened... I'm giving him till Friday and then I am stopping at Walmart on my way home and picking up a new power cord. I don't understand his reasoning, or his delay in getting a new one and enough is enough! My blog is suffering!

That's also why there is no new picture up for August. At this point, I plan on putting one up next week when the laptop is up and running again. I had the same picture up last year for July and August and it still haunts me, I can't do that again. It will just be a little late.

I have no idea what is going on in the world. The last I checked, the debt ceiling bill had passed in the House, but the Senate hadn't voted yet... I wonder if the world is coming to an end. I'm willing to be the Senate passed it though. And on that note, can we talk about how batshit crazy those tea party nutjobs are? Seriously? I mean, I can get behind some Republican ideals, and I can at least understand the reasoning behind others, even if I don't agree with them. But those tea baggers are just crazy people. CRAZY PEOPLE.

Also... I shouldn't be looking forward to this since I am so far behind on my summer shows, but fall TV starts up in about 6 weeks! I'm so excited. I'm going to be watching Pan Am... and maybe the Playboy show too, I haven't decided on that one yet. Oh... the cold dark endless winter nights filled with TV!

Okay, I can't deal with this computer anymore - it has frozen up no less than 7 times while I have been trying to write this post. I will be back soon, despite Andrew's unexplained reluctance to have a power cord.

No comments: