Thursday, April 14, 2011

progress

I worked on the 2011 scrapbook tonight! Now I'm 2/3 of the way through Christmas. That's right, one more page and I will actually be into 2011! My plan for the next night of scrapbooking is to mount all the pictures I will be using. That's a tedious and boring task, but sometimes if I set myself up in front of the TV I can take my time and get it done. It may actually take me 2 hours to mount 10 pictures, but I'd rather do it that way than sit at the table and force myself to do it in complete boredom.

If you scrapbook, do you ever re-do pages? Sometimes I have pages that I hate and I tell myself I will go back and fix them one day. I have never ever touched a page once I've finished with it, but I still tell myself I will. But I wonder, does anyone actually do that?

On a non scrapbook note, I was sound asleep by 8:15 last night. Andrew tells me that Baby Girl wasn't even asleep at that point. I have no idea what happened, but I'm not complaining! I welcome sleep! Even if it means I fall asleep before my toddler!

No comments: