Wednesday, April 13, 2011

flashback

I cleared off the memory card of my little point and shoot camera, so my parents can take it with them on vacation. I found a bunch of pictures from right before BG's birth and when she was a teeny baby!

Here's my baby girl!


me and my baby. She has dark hair and I have blond hair. Somehow that got reversed in the past 21 months....



Baby Girl, about 2 days after we came home from the hospital!




hello! I'm a funny looking infant!


someone tell my mama that I'm not ready for pigtails! (also, give her the FYI on focusing the camera....)


These aren't right after she was born, I believe they are right before she turned 1. This was her first trip to the beach. She didn't really like it, but by the end of the summer she was a beach fanatatic! Also, I got a horrible burn on my back that day. It still hurts when I think about it.

No comments: