Monday, April 18, 2011

woe

To say that I have had a cold is a drastic understatement. To say that I’ve been a coughing, sneezing, goopy, drippy, germ infested mess for a week would be closer to the truth.

Also – I stole my daughter’s humidifier. On a scale of 1 – the moms on Toddlers & Tiaras, how bad does that make me? I named him Melvin (he is a penguin). Melvin and I have been tight the past two nights. I credit him with allowing me to sleep for more than an hour at a time. I may or may not be returning Melvin.

As disgusting at the ads are, I have to say Mucinex is the best medicine in the world. Without it, I’d be whining even more than I am now!

I don’t want to jinx anything, but I paid $3 for a Couch to 5K app today. AND I worked on my scrapbook last week.

I know. I rock.

(note that I haven’t actually run yet, I just bought an app. I still rock)




No comments: