Monday, March 28, 2011

squeee!!

I'm so excited!!!

I picked a theme for Baby Girl's 2nd birthday!

I'll give you a minute to pick yourself up off the ground, since you fell when you realized BG is going to be 2 in three months.



Ready? okay.



I know I know, the only people who will be at this party are our parents and my brother and sister-in-law, and my niece and nephew. And my nephew will only be 11 months and will have zero interest in a little girl's party. But it's not my girl's fault that we live in 881 SF of hell and can't invite more people to her party. She still needs a theme!

Luau/Carribean!

On to three months of party planning to throw a luau for 8 people in a teeny condo with no yard!

p.s. If you want to come, I'm probably going to have pina coladas for the over 21 crowd!

No comments: