Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring! kind of....

It was in the 50's today! Who cares if it is going to snow on Friday, today it was sunny and not freezing! I have been promising Baby Girl that we could play outside when it's warm again. So today we took the bubbles (see April's picture) and ball outside and had some fun.



And I also confirmed that I am the dorkiest mom on the block. Literally. After we played with the bubbles, I took Baby Girl for a walk. While we were getting the stroller out of the trunk of the car, and little girl who seemed to live in our complex came running over to say hi to BG. Her mother followed. What do you think I did? Strike up a conversation with a woman around my age who also had a daughter only slighter older than my girl? Make friends that live in the same complex as me? Find a new playdate for BG? HELLS NO! I said hi to the little girl and booked it as fast as I could in the other direction. DON'T TALK TO ME, OTHER MOM! I'M BAD AT SMALL TALK!!! STAY AWAY SO I DON'T HAVE TO TALK TO ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING!!!

I'm a dweeb.

No comments: