Tuesday, February 08, 2011

what to do, what to do.

Valentine's Day is next week - are you ready with your hearts and chocolates and flowers? V-Day is not a huge event here in the Casa de O'G, but I did buy Baby Girl a little present: And more paper to go with it, natch. Total cost $8, and it got me hours upon hours of aggravation! I loved finger paints when I was a kid. Back then they didn't come in nice, no spill tubes, so I was constantly making a huge mess with them. But there was something about the smell... god knows what kind of chemicals were in it, but I secretly hope Baby Girl's finger paints smell the same way!

No chocolate or candy for Baby Girl this year. Maybe next year. Probably not.

I'm thinking of getting Andrew a little present too. I don't know what -I don't think he will want finger paint. I also don't want to spend more than $5, and the only stores available to me during my lunch hour are Target, A.C. Moore, and Barnes and Noble. So what can I get Andrew for $5-10 at those three stores that requires almost no thought from me? What? That defeats the point of a Valentines Day present? Oh. My bad.

No comments: