Saturday, January 29, 2011

poor kid

I hate days when Baby Girl doesn't get her nap in. Some kids and go with the flow when it comes to napping; my girl cannot. She needs to be laying down in her crib, or some sort of travel crib, at 1pm. But today we were at my niece's birthday party today, which meant that we were an hour and a half late for BG's naptime. As a result, she only slept for an hour and for the rest of the day she alternated from a crying exhausted mess to a non-crying exhausted mess. She's now whimpering in her crib because she's so overtired that she can't calm herself down and fall asleep.

All because we were late for naptime.

Since I can't avoid every function that would possibly keep us away from home during naptime, I'm really hoping that as she gets older, she's able to be slightly more flexible. Somehow, I just don't see that happening though

No comments: