Monday, January 31, 2011

good and bad

good: January is over! February is short month! Winter is slowly chugging along!
bad: We are supposed to get 20 inches of snow over the next 48 hours

good: Monday is over!
bad: Still 4 more days till the weekend

good: I went to the gym today!
bad: apparently, I'm still chubby

good: Andrew made dinner tonight
bad: now I have to clean up

So that's my current status.

My copy of Black Heels to Tractor Wheels shipped today!!!!! Because we have a problem with UPS delivering to our building (881 SF of hell, what?) I have all my packages shipped to my parent's house, and with the copious amounts of snow coming, I doubt I will see my parents till the weekend - so I won't get to read it right away. But my husband would tell me I need to feel the burn, so I'm probably not going to get a lot of sympathy. I'm not done with with The Girl Who Played With Fire yet - what should I do? See what trouble Lisbeth Salander is getting into now, or put it aside to read about the Pioneer Woman and her hawt Marlboro Man?

INTERNET!!! TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!

No comments: