Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yay!!

Mad props to AJG. The virus is GONE and we didn't have to take the computer to the Geek Squad!! WOOOO!!!!! FYI, if you ever get the Anti-Virus Action virus, the free trial of Malwarebytes can get it off!

All this meansI'm back to my regular blogging schedule!!!

Alrighty, enough blogging excitement.

Christmas is in 10 days, Are you ready? I am certainly not. I got a huge jump start on everything in November and I really thought that I'd be done by now. But all of the sudden my weekends started to fill up and I'm on slightly further along than I was on Thanksgiving. Some day I will finish before Christmas Eve.... some day. Though I'm not sure what I would do with all that kind of free time. Maybe I'd watch Rudolph that's been on my DVR since December 3rd and I STILL have yet to watch!

I had parent teacher conferences last night. Baby Girl is doing fabulously at school - she's starting on regular cups at school. I think her teachers are crazy because SIPPIES ARE AWESOME, but if they want to do it, more power to them. It means I only have to send in one sippy per day, which means much less dish cleaning at night. So rock on daycare teachers, rock on. Also, my angelic child apparently sits at her little table in her little seat and feeds herself her yogurt and stares at all the kids who aren't feeding themselves yet. She loves to lord over lowlier beings. Usually that only includes her Bert, Ernie, Elmo, Snuffy, and Cookie, but apparently she's moved on to her little friends at school. Mama's so proud.


Or something.

No comments: