Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

mashed potatoes and gravy in approximately 32 hours!!

So what are you thankful for this year? Here's a partial list:

My Baby Girl

my husband, even if he was being annoying this morning. He did bring home Chinese food last night, so I guess it evens out.

My Keurig. Seriously. Not only has it saved me an incredible amount of money by not going to DD every day, but it brews one cup at a time. That's awesome.

Though I truly despise my condo and resent the fact we can't move for a few years, I'm still really thankful we didn't lose our house, didn't destroy our credit, didn't have to go into foreclosure, and can still make our mortgage payments.

Andrew's car lasted another year. Yes, his awful 2003 Sentra is still running 7.5 years later. That's really REALLY good. It's an awful car - I'm not talking about the newer redesigned Sentras. This thing is tiny, unsafe, and ugly. But it's paid for. And still runs. And if we can get another winter out of that thing. I may even stop hating all Nissans just on principle.

Also, I'm really thankful that I get mashed potatoes tomorrow.

No comments: