Sunday, November 14, 2010

meh

I just need it to be Friday. I somehow need to make it through the next 5 days. Right now it seems like an eternity. 5 days.... just 5 days...

I went to Target today to do as much food shopping as the limited food selection at my local Target allows. I almost went crazy. I have a hard time dealing with crowds at stores, to the point where I have become so overwhelmed that I've had to walk out and leave a half full cart behind me. Going to Target at the beginning of the Christmas shopping season may have not been my smartest idea. I almost lost it on a few different occasions, but we really needed our food so I kept going with my mind half gone. Baby girl left a trail of pretzel goldfish throughout the whole store. I couldn't have cared less since she was behaving, but I do feel bad for the employee who has to sweep up tonight. Sorry dude, but I needed to keep my kid quiet.

Yes, I bribe my child with food.

No, I don't care that you think that makes me a bad parent.

5 more days...

No comments: