Saturday, November 13, 2010

grumble

Are the weeks getting longer? Or is that just me? I swear the days between weekends have multiplied by about 10 million.

And my coffee doesn't even taste good today. I think I need to descale my Keurig. Anyone know how to do that?

I had a bag of Cheetos last night. I can't tell you how much I regret that decision. Ever drink Cabernet Sauvignon with a side of Cheetos? (is it lame that I refer to it as Cab Sauv?) Almost ruined Grey's for me. Almost.

My baby fell at school yesterday and cut her lip. Poor kid.

Sometimes at work when I can't take it anymore, I pull up trail maps and pretend that I still have time in my life to ski. It both makes me happy and depressed at the same time. Kind of like drinking Red Bull and vodka. Except that's just gross.


No comments: