Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hoarding

I love the A&E show Hoarders. I don't know why I have such a sick fascination with it, but I do. Maybe because when I'm watching it I realize that my house really isn't' as dirty as I think.

I also love Intervention and I have NO idea why I watch that. I don't have an addiction to drugs or alcohol so it's not like I can say "gee, my heroin usage isn't nearly as bad as theirs" since, you know, I don't do heroin. Or coke, crack, meth, insert whatever drug you can think of here. I've never even smoked pot. Ever. In my life. Most people can't believe that, but I really haven't. Neither has Andrew.

Random asides aside, I think my child is a hoarder. She has cheerios everywhere. And she knows where they are too. In the way home from school today I heard her munching. I looked back and she was just munching away on cheerios. No idea where she got them. Then again I took off her pants tonight to change her into her pajamas and half the daycare playground was in the cuff of her jeans, so maybe I shouldn't wonder about these things...

No comments: