Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Baby Girl isn't walking at school yet. This concerns me only because she isn't going to transition into the CHEAPER toddler room on time. She can walk at home, but for some reason will not dare do it at school.

2. I finally finished the baby's scrapbook. Not my best work, but I finished her first year scrapbook in 14 months. That's pretty good when you consider I'm still not finished with my 2008 one.

3. I haven't had an audio book to listen to on the way home in a few weeks and I'm getting really REALLY bored for that hour. I've resorted to NPR, which I have to say - SUCKS from 4 to 5 o'clock. Time to hit the library again

4. I've secretly liked the cooler temperatures this week, but I'm really hoping to get back to the beach before Labor Day. I haven't been in a long time. Sad. Sadder than sad.

5. I kind of want to be Joan from Mad Men, minus the really sucky husband part.

6. The O'G family is going through teething hell right now. Again. I think it might be her molars this time. She woke up screaming last night and I could not console her. I've never seen her that bad. Poor kid. I really hope this passes soon, she is just so miserable.

7. Santa has picked out Baby Girl's Christmas present. Here it is. Like it? He hasn't purchased it yet. He is willing to take donations, you can give them straight to me.

8. I'm rereading Twilight. I don't know why. It wasn't great the first time. Someone told me that it's better the second time. I hope that's right.

9. My nephew is being baptized on the same day as the Pat's first game. My niece was baptized on the day of the Southie St. Patrick's Day parade. I'm starting to think my brother is out to get me.

10. I need a new pocketbook. I don't like to spend more than $30ish because I get sick of them and I change them every season. I'm looking for a medium sized over the shoulder bag that doesn't look like something my mother carried in the 80's. Any suggestions?

No comments: