Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Open Letter to Molars

Dear Molars,

I hate you. I hate you with the fury of a thousand suns. I hate you more than I hate canned green beans (I just threw up a little bit). My girl has been so miserable for the past few days, and it's all your fault. She won't eat. She can't sleep. She's so so so clingy, which, as the mother of a non-cuddling baby, can be enjoyable for 5 minutes but then quickly gets old. She's tired because she can't sleep, cranky because she won't eat, fussy because he teeth are killing her, and probably has bad breath because she's also started refusing to let me brush her teeth. And to make this whole experience even better? They haven't even broken through yet, so we have many more days of this to come.

So in summation: MOLARS!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!

And your cousins, the Wisdom Teeth? Oh.... my jaw STILL hurts from surgery last March. I'll get to you later.

Love,
MKO

No comments: