Monday, July 26, 2010

questions

Whyyyyyyyy do teenagers feel a needdddddd to add extra letterssssss to words when they type them? I'm about to block every teenager I have friended on facebook, because the extra letters drive me batshitcrazy.

Why is Elmo Live! Encore so creepy? (he's staring at me right now. He's going to strangle me in my sleep, I just know it)

Is Inception good? Seriously, is it good? Because I've yet to see a Leonardo DiCaprio movie that's good, so I have my doubts

Is it normal to have dreams of Edward Cullen when a) you don't find Robert Pattinson attractive, (with the exception of when he played Cedric Diggory, natch) b) you haven't even seen the new twilight movie, and c) you are firmly on Team Jacob?

Did you know Robert Pattinson's last name wasn't Patterson (be honest here)

Ever wonder why we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

No comments: