Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm still here. I have no good reason for taking a week off, other than I have been really tired lately. I don't know why, but staying up past 9 is difficult for me these days. Blogging has fallen by the wayside. Mea culpa.

I am 99% pain free these days. I think I have an ear infection though. No idea where that came from... but I'm going to avoid going to the doctors as long as possible. Maybe it will stop hurting on its own!

My daughter is a crawling fiend. I can't keep up with her. She gets cranky and cries when I won't let her play with wires and cords. She's a diva like that. Also, her hair is more out of control now than it ever was. I know that's hard to imagine, but I have to pull it back every day because it just hangs in her eyes if I don't. I know I should bring her in to get it cut, but I can't bring myself to do it. She's only 9 months old! I'll keep pulling it back in her Bam Bam ponytail and maybe it will eventually grow out long enough to no longer hang in her face.

I am in a desperate need of a vacation. I haven't had more than a long weekend since my maternity leave. Which, yes, was 12 weeks long, but it is hardly a vacation and I went back to work on September 15th. I need a VACATION!! I have two coming up this summer though. I am SO looking forward to them!

(I hope you didn't think this post had a point.... because it definitely does not)

Lastly, are you reading The Pioneer Woman? If you aren't, you should be. I really enjoy it.

I may put up a post with a point tomorrow. Depends on how much sleep I get tonight.

The End

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck getting some down time. You definitely deserve it.