Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I have a problem

I love to shop. love love love to spend money. I don't have any money to spend, but I have full shopping bags at every online retailer there is. In a day I can spend THOUSANDS online. Online shopping is the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

Luckily for me, I can stop myself from clicking "purchase". But today I found two good deals that were just too good to pass up, and they were for my Baby Girl, so it's okay! And for a very low price, we have two of her birthday presents purchased. I'll probably only pick up some clothes for her, though thanks to clearance sales last summer and fabulous hand-me-downs we're pretty good for this summer.

She can look forward to:
and
I really wish we could give them to her right now, but I think she'll be excited to get them for her birthday. And for under $35 with free shipping, I'm done with her "big" presents!! (How many more years can I get away with her "big" presents being cheesy Playskool toys??)

No comments: