Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Meow! Cat. Gato.

As I type this, I am sitting next to Baby Girl who is her Baby Einstein Exasaucer. And every 5 seconds I have to hit a button to ensure that it will keep playing some sort of annoying noise. Each button plays a specific animal noise, then says the name of the animal in English, then Spanish, then plays a completely unrelated song.


The "cat" song is Beethoven's 5th symphony.


Right. The scary one. Not the 9th symphony (Ode to Joy). No, the BUM BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUM song. The "cow" song is "Old MacDonald Had A Farm". Do we see a difference between Old MacDonald and Beethoven's 9th?? One is a happy song for children. Once is a little to intense for my 18 week old child.

The best part of all this, is Baby Girl is way too young to figure out that pushing buttons = noise, so I do it for her. And I keep hitting the cat!!

No comments: