Sunday, July 26, 2009

I was wrong

I have been making fun of my parents for watching NCIS for a long time. Then I went on maternity leave and it's the only thing other than TLC shows on during the day. Once I could no longer watch another show about giving birth, I switched to NCIS. My god, that show is FANTASTIC. Fantastic in the way Numb3rs is fantastic. Every day I watch at least 1 show, which isn't hard because USA has a minimum of 3 shows on a day. Will they find out whodunnit in 60 minutes? Of course they will! Because they have Leroy Jethro Gibbs and his team of plucky agents on the case!

Seriously, if you find yourself unemployed during an unseasonably rainy period, you should really turn on USA and watch hour after hour of NCIS. Then you too can start having weird dreams about Agent DiNozzo.

No comments: