Thursday, May 14, 2009

finales and SPOILERS!

A lot of my shows have ended over the past few weeks. Here are my thoughts on a few of them. This post probably won't make sense if you don't watch any of the shows!

Big Bang Theory
Seriously? With the whole "Penny might like Leonard" theme going on? Lame. The show is funnier with Leonard lusting after Penny. There is ZERO sexual tension between Penny and Leonard. So the whole "I don't want you to go" thing with Leonard just didn't work. And I don't quite understand how Wolowitz, Koothrappali, and Leonard can just take 3 months off from their own respective jobs to be on Sheldon's crew in the North Pole. But other than that, it was a typically funny episode. Watching 4 complete nerds bumble around for 30 minutes is always a good time.

Heroes
Per usual, I have no idea what is going on with this show. Nathan is dead and Sylar is Nathan? And Angela is okay with this? What is going to hapen next season when Sylar figures out that he is really Nathan? They are saying that next season is going to be completely different, so we will see what happens then. I can barely follow this show from week to week, so we'll see what happens.

The Biggest Loser
Helen won? Are you kidding me? First of all, she sacrificed her daughter so she could succeed. What a terrible mother. And the crying.... my god, she cried every week. I really wanted Mike to win. He seemed like a good kid and he did really well. Tara.... well, she was good at losing weight, but like Jillian said, she's manic. I think winning might have pushed her over the edge. She's slightly obsessive. And Jerry winning the at home challenge completely blew me away. He came out of nowhere! Good for him, though he now has flabby arms. Time to pick up the free weights buddy. Though I shouldn't talk, I'm a huge round pregnant ball of flab.

LOST
I am so not the person who should be talking abut LOST. But our resident LOST blogger apears to be on hiatus so I'll give it my best shot. The season finale completely blew me out of the water. First of all - I totally didn't recognize The Black Rock. I was wondering what century we were in and kept trying to figure out why a pirate ship was coming to the island. I seriously didn't put two and two together until I was reading other people's thoughts on the episode. I loved seeing Bernard and Rose again. I really missed them this season. I also didn't pick up on the Locke/guy from the beginning of the episode thing either. I know everyone else picked up on that as soon as Jacob said that thing about finding a loop hole, but it escaped me. I really enjoyed seeing Jacob and seeing him go visit the Oceanic people over the years. I'm sure there's a ton more I missed, but I have a really long time before next season to figure it all out! I wonder how next season will open and if the bomb really did do what it was supposed to do.

Still to come to an end are Ugly Betty, Grey's (tonight!), and Numb3rs. Private Practice already ended, but I only saw half the episodes, so no comments from me.

No comments: