Friday, May 15, 2009

Flame Free Friday Confessions

Wow - I actually posted this week. Its amazing, the things you can get done with school getting in the way. Another Friday has come! What do you need to confess?

* I'm so disappointed in the preview for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. At this point, I'm not sure it's going to be worth the immense hassle it would be go to see a movie a month after the baby is born. That might have to a rental. I've never been a big fan of the HP movies, but this one looks like its terribleness has topped off the previous 5.

* I still don't have my thank yous out from my shower. Oops. Soon, I promise. I have about 15 written already!

* I've already mentally checked out of work and I still have about 21 work days till my due date. And my current plan is to work as long as I can, even past my due date, so I could possibly have another 24 or 25 work days left.

No comments: