Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Doesn't seem real

I just can't believe it's over. For 4 years I've been going through hell with this program. I've spent two nights a week since fall of 2005 heading over to UMB and sitting through some mind numbingly dull class. I've shed tears over it, been at an unhealthy level of stress and desperation, almost dropped about about 10 times, spent countless hours doing work and retained absolutely nothing after the semester ended, and in general been a slave to that school.

And now it's over.


I really don't know how to feel. I have some unadulterated glee that it's all over. Disbelief that I will never be a student again. I'm fearful that I actually messed something up and I don't have the right credits to graduate. I have a lot of emotions going through me right now. I think overall it hasn't sunk in yet.

I don't have to go back to school. Ever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!