Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter is really low key in the OG household. We are strictly weddings/funerals churchgoers, so to us Easter means family and ham. This year we're celebrating with my family, which I can't say pleased Andrew's family too much. But I am confident that soon (maybe in another 3 years) they will understand that I still have a family, but it a work in progress. It's also something that is a never-ending source of stress and has a tendency to create drama around holidays where none should be created, but such is life. I'm already a little scared of what the 4th of July will bring this year, what with a brand new tiny newborn in the house - I doubt we will be going anywhere. I can't imagine the friction that will cause. Isn't married life fantastic?

No comments: