Sunday, January 18, 2009

same old, same old

Some weekends take more out of me than others do. This weekend has left me exhausted and I'm facing a 5 day work week. I'm none too thrilled about that. I don't have MLK Day off - in fact I don't get a single holiday from New Years through Memorial Day. Let's have a gigantic round of applause for corporate America!

The cold snap is over - it was warm enough to snow today and we got about 6 more inches. The temperature hit 26ยบ on our way home from NH, which is pretty much a heat wave. I didn't even bother with a jacket today!

Andrew signed up with Twitter today. I think he will like it, since it's just short blurbs. He's good at that - he can't commit to updating a blog more than once every other month, but I think if he gave it a shot on Twitter he'll find it easy to do. And he can update it on his phone. If you want to follow him, he's ajg818.

No comments: