Sunday, December 07, 2008

Let it snow!

As I write this, it's snowing outside my window. I don't think we'll get much more than an inch (though I haven't seen any forecasts, but I would have heard if we were getting more), but it's really pretty. Because it's still darkish due to the snow, I turned on the Christmas tree lights and the lights we strung up around the picture window, and our window candles. It's a really pretty sight, with the snow falling.

I'm almost starting to be in the Christmas spirit. As of Wednesday, I will be done with this semester which means I'll get about 2 weeks of peace before the holiday. If it could snow ever Sunday, that would be fantastic.

Keeping on my nostalgia theme, yesterday Katie and I found ourselves back in the SAC. The pub was closed but we went to the cafeteria. Sitting at a round table at Davison (yes, we picked a round table even though there was only going to be 2 of us, not 12 of us... old habits die hard) just brought back so many great memories. And the french fries were as good as I remembered.

No comments: