* I am listening to Christmas music already. Normally I'm a "wait until Thanksgiving for Christmas music" kind of girl, but this year I'm busting them out early.
* I've had chocolate chip pancakes every weekend day for breakfast for more weeks in a row than I care to admit.
* I'm making a non-religious Advent calendar for advent this year. We used to make them when we were kids. My mother would draw a huge Christmas tree on poster board and we would glue Hershey's Kisses for each day of Advent and color the tree. I'll be doing that again this year, only I still may need my mother to draw my tree for me.
* All I want Santa to bring me is a Canon Xsi. Santa cannot afford that. But I'm a believer in "Yes Virginia, there IS a Santa Clause"
* I always know how many more weeks I have to get through until it's summer/Cape time again.
* (related note) I'm sick to death of Edgartown. I feel guilty saying that.
* I hate UMass a little more each day. And it's been 4 years, so you can imagine where my hatred is now.
* I'm still really sad that Nick and Jessica got a divorce. Also, I still blame Angelina Jolie for breaking up Jen and Brad.
* I think Vera Bradley makes the UGLIEST crap I have ever seen and when I see women with their VB bags, I want to smack them upside the head.
* I'm confused as to why Britney Spears is a pop star. Not only is she certifiably crazy, but she can't sing.
* I really have no patience for people who smoke it this day and age. Aside from the negative health benefits, it's trashy and low class.
* I mentally correct people's grammar. It isn't very nice of me. But it would be less nice of me if I did it out loud. So I've got something going for me.
* I spent a ridiculous amount of money to see New Kids on the Block twice and now I'm complaining that I am broke. I understand why that's wrong, but I still do it.