Monday, August 25, 2008

Firefox vs. IE

Which do you use? (if you aren't using Safari, that is)

We use Firefox at home and I believe Andrew uses it at work. I have to use IE at work and it drives me nuts. Especially since I can't even download the IE that has tabs. That would make it a little easier to deal with. Sometimes at work, I actually look for the Firefox icon and then get frustrated when I have to use IE. Not very bright of me, since I have never used Firefox at work...

Anyway, the reason I bring this up, is I love Firefox for many reasons, but my favorite reason is the automatic spell check. If you are a longtime reader of my blog, you'll know that I never use spell check - and you probably won't believe me, but I actually am a pretty good speller. It's typing that I have the problem with. I know how to type and can do it quickly, but I tend to rush a lot and make lots of mistakes. And then I don't use spell check, and it's a big mess. But Firefox does it for me as I go!

It doesn't take a lot to make me happy.

No comments: