Tuesday, June 24, 2008

catch up

Never having lived on an Army base, I can't say for sure, but I would assume almost nothing about Army Wives is real. That doesn't stop me from religiously watching though. This week we saw episode 3 of season 2. And for the 3rd week in a row, it's made me cry. I'm such a sap for girly shows. I can't help it. But who actually thought they would kill off Amanda Holden? Certainly not I! Tears since the season premier.

So what do we think of this whole Gloucester pregnancy pact? Personally, I am inclined to believe that it did exist. I think that elected officials are desperately trying to do some damage control. Real or not, the town of Gloucester has got to do something. So many high school girls in such a small town should not be getting pregnant. And note to Gloucester parents - don't let your 17 year old pregnant daughter go on Good Morning America. She'll look like a tramp and sound like an idiot.

Have you watched I Love The New Millennium? If you aren't, start watching. Hysterical

No comments: