Thursday, May 22, 2008

Manolos and Martinis

I know that it's fictional, unrealistic, some might say shallow, borderline alcoholic, and a tad extravagant, but I want to be one of the girls on Sex and the City. Specifically Charlotte, but I'd be anyone of them except Samantha...

I didn't ever watch the show when it was on because my family didn't have HBO and then I went to college and I missed out. Now I get HBO and I watch it On Demand. The acting's not great, the clothing sometimes makes me scratch my head, but damn... the shoes... and the lifestyle. I want to be a single girl living on my own in NYC (and always have enough money for anything I want to do) and always know where the best parties are (and always get in), always have time to shop for the perfect outfit to wear to the best parties...

It's not real, but I would like it. I do enjoy a cosmopolitan now and again :)

No comments: