Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last one

I started my last summer semester of school. I can now officially start countdowns. One year from tomorrow I will graduate. Actually, one year from tomorrow I will be 2 years older than I am today. BECAUSE TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sorry, I had to get that out.

Anyway, I will never have a first day of a summer semester again. And I am giddy about it. I'm not sure how I am going to get through the next 12 months, but I've already done about 31 months of it, so I am sure I will make it through. I can almost taste my freedom. And it tastes goood.

Speaking of tasting good, I made reservations for me and Andrew tomorrow at Intrigue. I wanted to go to Meritage, but let's face it, I am not made out of money. As it is, we are going to have to be somewhat cheap at Intrigue. But I love playing with Yelp and Open Table way too much so I couldn't not do some reservation somewhere.

It's also Andrew's last day of working in town, so I guess it's fitting that we meet in there after work one more time. It might actually be easier for us to go into town after work, we can hop on the train together instead of having to meet up in Back Bay.

I'll do a mini review of Intrigue tomorrow and let y'all know how it is. And how fabulous my birthday was :)

No comments: