Thursday, March 01, 2007

He went to Paris

This is a picture of Katie




This is a picture of Jimmy Buffett

What, you ask, do the two have to do with each other? Well, Andrew and I were about to be defeated TWICE for JB tickets. We tried in a pre-sale and we tried during the regular sale. It just wasn't happening. I was seriously just about to give up.... when Katie emailed me and said she got 4 tickets!!! We actually she said she and Colin got tickets and then if you scrolled down like 20 lines she mentioned she got 4 tickets. Isn't she funny. But anyway, thanks to Katie I will attend my 15th or 16th JB show this September. I have lost count of how many shows I have actually been to. This one will be my third JB concert that isn't at Great Woods. I saw him at the Garden (or whatever the Garden was called my junior year of high school). That one was awesome, we were 17th row, center. I also saw him at Fenway - the 2nd concert ever at Fenway. And he reversed the curse himself at the show, so that was cool. This September will be at Gillette. Kinda cool that there are more seats there so more people can see him, but also kinda sucky because there is something SO cool about JB at Great Woods. Mainly because he still calls it Great Woods. :) Tailgating starts at 3 at Gillette while at Great Woods it starts around noon. But what are you going to do, it will be still be so much fun. I will have a shark on my car. I will do it. And maybe a Parrot. And the windows will say HONK FOR BUFFETT and MARGARITAVILLE OR BUST. Katie and Colin, if you are reading this - get ready. I've done the whole pimp-out-the-car thing once before and it's awesome. My brother was handed a beer in through the window in the parking lot... yeah, um he was driving and about 17.... these are parrotheads for you!! - (no he didn't drink it!)

No comments: