Saturday, March 10, 2007

Daddy's got a new .45

Life never seems to slow down. I always think it will, but it doesn't. This is the first Saturday we've been home in months. And the only reason why we are not skiing today is because we finally needed to do our taxes, I needed two new tires for my car, and I need to study for a statistics midterm I have on Tuesday. I suppose being busy means we aren't bored, but I can't say I didn't love this morning sleeping in, going to the gym around 10:30 and then getting stuff done at our own pace. I wish I could have more days like that. But I guess if I had a slower paced life I wouldn't really appreciate the days I do get to not do much. Not that studying for an entire afternoon constitutes doing nothing, or that I don't absolutely love skiing all day... but it was a slower pace. It was enjoyable. :) Tomorrow is St Patrick's day in Quincy. Always a good time. I love corned beef. Love it! And Irish bread. mmmm.... sooo yummy.

No comments: