Monday, February 12, 2007

You look like you're going to a funeral.

My god. I haven't been this sick in a very long time. And I will be so far behind when I go to work tomorrow that I might cry. Multiple times. But on the bright side, I did get to watch Walk The Line today. I love that movie. I could seriously watch it back to back all day. First of all, Joaquin Phoenix is ridiculously attractive. I know where he lives in NY too. Maybe I'll try to stalk him the next time I'm there. I'm pretty sure if I ever came within a few hundred feet of the man, I would turn a pretty shade of purple and run and hide. But I can dream. It's a good thing the closest to a celebrity I have even been (concerts aside) is when Howie Day used to perform at Saint A's on a semi-regular basis. I think that as sophomore/junior year. And he wasn't even famous yet . I used to just get annoyed when he was at the CS because it was really crowded and they wouldn't call the food over the speakers. But, before the tangent, I was talking about Walk The Line. It's such a great movie. Whether or not the story is actually similar to Johnny Cash's life is debatable, but it's such a good story.

On a different topic, one of my new favorite songs is Taylor Swift's Tim McGraw. She allegedly wrote it when she was a freshman in high school when her senior boyfriend went off to college and they broke up. It's a classic country song - even if her voice isn't fantastic. Country music is all about the story-telling, and hers is a good story-telling song. But my question is.... what IS her favorite Tim McGraw song?

I am on a mixture of dayquil and excederine. It's a fun and happy life I've got going on right now. I think I'm going to head back to the couch for awhile before I have to go class.

No comments: