Sunday, February 04, 2007

Go Bears!

Well today is the Super Bowl and my boys will not be playing. This is because they forgot to play in the second half of the AFC Championship game and got completely schooled by Peyton Manning and the Colts. It also doesn't help that Tom Brady is excellent at throwing interceptions. Usually you just put up with it because he always always always performs well in clutch situations. Yeah.... Always. Except for when he threw yet another interception to end the game two weeks ago.

Oh well, there's always next year, right? Except Bruschi is rumored to be retiring this year and I may have to go into mourning for a good year, should that heartbreaking event occur.

But on a positive note, the Super Bowl is always good entertainment, even when my boys are not playing in it. You cannot beat Super Bowl Commercials. I'm in suspense even now... What will the Budweiser Clydesdales do tonight? Will the monkeys be back to their usual crazy ways for careerbuilder.com? What will Coke and Pepsi think of? Can you hear me now?

After all this name dropping, I would like to make a small, humble point. I do not get paid for my blogs. I do not, and will not ever, use pay per post. It so incredibly annoying. Don't sell me something on your blog. And for you readers out there, for Christ's sake, don't click on them. They won't go away until they stop making money. There. That's all I have to say about Pay Per Post. You won't ever find it here, and I will not read blogs that have it.

Onto more happy matters. This is the part of the blog where I post random pictures from my parents computer (since that is where I am right now) and comment on them


This is me Christmas 2006. I was waiting to open presents at my grandmother's house. I love presents. :) My brother plays Santa Clause and hands out all the presents. He's very good at it. That's not a just just anyone can do...


This is my cat. Hello Kitty!! He doesn't like to have his picture taken. However, my father was learning how to use the new camera so we have lots of Kitty pictures from right after Christmas. Kitty is whole in this picture, amazingly enough he hasn't been beaten up by anything in a few months. Good job Kitty!
This is me and Andrew at our Rehearsal Dinner. At the Nimrod. Yes, the Nimrod. Don't even get me started on that. Look how tan I was, and this was BEFORE I went to Aruba!! Don't we look smashing in this picture?? Hmm.... I might have to upload this to MySpace. We'll see.

This is Pete. Pete is a parrot who lives down the cape. My grandfather made him. There is a string on his belly, so if you pull the string (gentley, Pete is fragile!) his wings flap and it looks like he is flying. Pete has had to have many surgeries over the years because people aren't gentle enough. If you meet Pete try not to break him.

Okay, that's all for now. I have to try to sneak up the heat in this house and switch my laundry.

No comments: