Sunday, August 06, 2006

I am a C!
I am a C-H!
I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N!
And I have C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N-I-T-Y...... blah blah blah (see the things you learn at Catholic school?)

I was acused of being Val's Christian friend yesterday. While, yes, I am Val's friend, and very technically you could call me a Christian (ie I'm not NOT a Christian I guess) I resented this label. First of all, if I was so christian that I deserved that label why would I be going on a booze cruise? And since when is Christian a derogatorty statement? I was angered at this for a while, then I realized the slutty whore bitch who gave me that label is going nowhere in her life and she will one day be bagging my groceries at Stop and Shop. And I have no qualms about ripping SWB to shreds, as she was not Val's friend per se, she was Val's roommate's friend.

Moving on, we did go on the booze cruise and we had a fantastic time. I was cold the entire time so of course I had a sweatshirt on the second we pulled away from the dock (hmmm.... maybe the fact that I wasn't naked made me a Christian?) but I really had a great time. Lots of booze, friends, boats.... what more could a girl ask for?

Kudos to Val for planning the event. Even if it was her roommate who had the idea in the first place, kudos to Val.

We went to Coogan's afterwards (after I got my sausage I should say!) and while I was fascinated by people watching the entire time, Andrew wussed out on me and was a bit tired. I seriously could sit in bars like that the entire night and people watch. I love it. So good choice on the bar as well, to whoever picked it. There was some fantastic people watching.

So all in all, even though I hated leaving the beach and the pool, I had a great time. Good cookout at Val's before hand, fantastic time on the boat, copious amounts of alcohol, and some phenomenal people watching.

1 comment:

DarrellH said...

That's indeed an interesting and unusal label to be given.