Thursday, September 05, 2013

back!

I'm bummed.

Andrew cannot get Blogger to do what I had wanted it to do.   We tried everything, included exporting the entire blog to WordPress,  but no dice.   The only way we can figure out how to get my blog to look the way I want it to look would cost me $80 a year.   $80 spread over a year isn't a huge drop in the bucket, but I'm just not willing to spend money on my free blog. 

Ah well. 

But I'm back and regular posting will commence!!

Tomorrow is my Baby Girl's last day of summer vacation.   Most people we know are back in school already so we've had a quiet week.  Tomorrow is one more playdate at our favorite park and a haircut and that will wrap it up!  We had so much fun and per usual I ugly cried when we packed up a summer's worth of clothes/gear/bags/sand/toys and headed over the canal for the last time.

Now we're ready for fall and pumpkin spice coffee!




No comments: