Wednesday, May 01, 2013

New Hotness

We picked up the minivan this morning for our trip Down South.   When I pulled into preschool this morning for drop off I was all "LOOK AT ME!! I HAVE ONE TOO!!!" and gave my best "I'm better than you" expression when walking past sedans.

Okay I didn't do the last part, but I was super excited to be tooling around in my minivan.   We're going to Target this afternoon to pick some stuff up and I'm beyond thrilled to put all the Target bags in the back of my minivan.   It doesn't take much to knock my socks off.

I have made my mother promise me that if she ever wins the lottery she will give me $60K so I can move out of this condo.  I may have to raise that up to $90K so I can get out of the condo AND buy a minivan.   I'm sure she won't mind.



No comments: